My name is Chris Andrist and my Amateur Radio callsign is KC7WSU. I got my Amateur Radio license in 1997 and have enjoyed the hobby for a long time.
I own and operate several 440 repeaters in Utah and this blog is my adventures with my repeaters and Amateur Radio in general. I purchased an HP 8924c Service Monitor and I am trying to learn to use it effectively. You will probably see lots more information on the HP 8924c.
- HP 8924c Service Monitor
- Motorola XPR8400 UHF 403-470 40w – 449.800- (Woodland Hills)
- Motorola XPR8400 UHF 403-470 25w – 447.050- (Saratoga Springs)
- Motorola XPR5550 UHF 403-470 40W (DMR)
- Yaesu FT-8800r Dual Band Mobile
- Motorola XPR7550 403-512 (DMR)
- Motorola SL7550 403-470 (DMR)
- Connect Systems CS700 403-470 (DMR)
- Motorola MTS2000 800MHz Trunking
- 3x Motorola HT1000 VHF Single Band Handheld
- Icom IC-W32a Dual Band Handheld
- Yaesu FT-60r Dual Band Handheld
My up to date contact information can be found at QRZ.com